The Collegiate Baseball Umpires Association of New England is an association of 140 members providing collegiate baseball umpiring to approximately 100 colleges and universities from Maine to Connecticut and to summer collegiate baseball leagues. Our purpose is to:
- Maintain the highest standards of baseball officiating;
- Encourage the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship;
- Promote and represent the legitimate interests and concerns of its members;
- Foster cooperation with all organizations affiliated with the game of baseball;
- Develop and maintain a sufficient number of high quality baseball umpires.
CBUA membership is open to any qualified umpire residing in the New England area who meets our membership requirements.